COVID-19 Travel Advisories:
- Travel to communities off the road system and marine highways within Alaska is still restricted to Essential travel. Please review the latest Health Mandates from the State of Alaska
- Many of the Communities that Bering Air serves have enacted their own travel restrictions and may require authorization to enter. Please check with local leadership at your destination before making reservations.
- Masks/Face coverings are now required while onboard any of our aircraft. Please bring your own mask, bandana, scarf, or another form of nose and mouth covering. If you do not have one, we can provide one for you while supplies last.
- We may deny boarding to any obviously sick persons.
- Our flight schedule has resumed twice-a-day service to most communities. See our current schedules here
- For current Hours of Operation and Contact Information click here
Bering Air provides all of your air transportation solutions for Alaska and beyond with our varied fleet of aircraft. From scheduled flight service to local communities out of Nome, Kotzebue and Unalakleet, charters statewide as well as to the Lower 48, Canada and into the Russian Far East, to a full complement of helicopter services and logistical support, we’ve got you covered.