COVID-19 Travel Advisories:
- Effective 11/11/20: A negative COVID-19 Test is required for all passengers departing Nome & Kotzebue. Test must be taken within 72hrs of departure and shown at check-in. PLEASE NOTE: You cannot travel if you have been considered a close-contact and/or have been instructed to quarantine in the last 14 days, regardless of a negative test.
- The State of Alaska has made changes to their travel restrictions. Please review the latest Health Mandates from the State of Alaska
- Many of the Communities that Bering Air serves have enacted their own travel restrictions and may require authorization to enter. Please check with local leadership at your destination before making reservations.
- Masks/Face coverings are now required while onboard any of our aircraft. Please bring your own mask, bandana, scarf, or another form of nose and mouth covering. If you do not have one, we can provide one for you while supplies last.
- We may deny boarding to any obviously sick persons.
- Our flight schedule has resumed twice-a-day service to most communities. See our current schedules here
- For current Hours of Operation and Contact Information click here
Bering Air provides all of your air transportation solutions for Alaska and beyond with our varied fleet of aircraft. From scheduled flight service to local communities out of Nome, Kotzebue and Unalakleet, charters statewide as well as to the Lower 48, Canada and into the Russian Far East, to a full complement of helicopter services and logistical support, we’ve got you covered.