COVID-19 Travel Advisories:
- Passengers with proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID will not need to present a negative test result at check-in when departing from Nome or Kotzebue.
- All passengers without COVID vaccination proof will still need to present a negative COVID test result at check-in when departing from Nome or Kotzebue (test must be taken within 3 days of departure).
- PLEASE NOTE: Many Communities have enacted their own travel restrictions and may require additional testing and/or prior authorization to enter. Check with local leadership at your destination before making reservations.
- The State of Alaska has made changes to their travel restrictions. Please review the latest Health Mandates from the State of Alaska
- Masks/Face coverings are required while onboard any of our aircraft and inside our lobbies. Please bring your own mask, bandana, scarf, or another form of nose and mouth covering. If you do not have one, we can provide one for you while supplies last.
- We may deny boarding to any obviously sick persons.
- Our flight schedule has resumed twice-a-day service to most communities. See our current schedules here
- For current Hours of Operation and Contact Information click here
Bering Air provides all of your air transportation solutions for Alaska and beyond with our varied fleet of aircraft. From scheduled flight service to local communities out of Nome, Kotzebue and Unalakleet, charters statewide as well as to the Lower 48, Canada and into the Russian Far East, to a full complement of helicopter services and logistical support, we’ve got you covered.